Classes to be held at Lisha Kill Middle School
- English 9, 10, 11
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Global 9, 10
- U.S. History & Government
- Earth Science
- Living Environment
- Physical Education
- Spanish 2, 3 (NYCAL Checkpoint A exam TBD)
- English 7-8
- Math 7-8
- Science 7-8
- Social Studies 7-8
High School & Middle School Hours
Session 1 : 7:30—9:10 a.m.
Session 2 : 9:15—10:55 a.m.
Session 3 : 11:00-12:40 p.m. (if needed)
- Wednesday, June 28; Registration Resident West Wing Cafeteria HS
- Thursday, June 29; Resident and Non-Resident Registration West Wing Cafeteria HS
- Wednesday, July 5; Classes Begin
- Tuesday, August 15; Last Day of Classes
- Thursday, July 13; Deadline for Walk-in Regents Registrations
- Wednesday, August 16; Regents Examinations
- Thursday, August 17; Regents Examinations & Teacher Rating Day
First day of classes is 7/5. Classes run Wednesday to Friday for the first week. Last day is 8/15.
Every student is required to attend a minimum of 23 class sessions out of 25 days of instruction. Absence for special events (for example, previously scheduled vacations, sporting events, camps, court appearances, etc.) is not excusable. These absences will count as regular absences. Students who miss more than 2 classes will be dropped from class. A tardiness of 15 minutes or more will be considered an absence. Minutes being late will be added up.
Code of Conduct
No smoking, no vaping, possession of weapons, illegal drugs or alcoholic
beverages. Violence or any disruptive behavior is not permitted at any time. Offenders will be dropped from the summer school program. Summer School is a closed campus. Students are NOT allowed out of the building between classes. All South Colonie Central School District Code of Conduct regulations will be enforced.
Parking: Licensed drivers may drive to Summer School and park on campus.
Vehicles must be registered and insured. Students may park ONLY in the lot closest to Waterman Avenue. Vehicles parked in other areas may be towed.
Dress Code: Hoods must be kept down; No hats.
Chromebooks: Students are expected to bring their Chromebooks with them every day. Students who attend districts other than South Colonie should bring the device issued to them by their home school. Usernames and passwords will be provided to connect to South Colonie’s wifi.
- CCHS student registration will be held on June 28 and June 29 from 8:30-11 and 12:30-2:30 at the West Wing Café.
- At this time school counselors will be available to answer questions and meet with parents and students.
- Non-resident students must have letter on school stationery signed by an authorized school official and their final report card.
- Fees/Tuition will be refunded only if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment. In general, minimum of 10 students is necessary to run a class.
- Requests to take examinations for Regents must be in writing and signed by an authorized school official.
7 and 8 grade student registration
All 7th & 8th grade student DO NOT need to register at the high school. Middle school counselors will sign students up for their subjects. All information (student schedules & bus routes) will be mailed home.
Fees & Tuition
Tuition for non-residents : $400.00 per course
Walk-In examination for non-residents : $25.00 per exam
(Cash or check payable to South Colonie schools. No credit cards.)
Please note that the drivers education program will not be running in Summer 2023. We will have certified instructors and staff to resume the program in Summer 2024.