Board of Education meetings are held in the District Office located at 102 Loralee Drive, Albany, New York 12205. The regular meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm each month, unless otherwise noted.
Please note that meeting dates are subject to change. You may look at the web calendar for updates. Occasionally, a meeting may need to be rescheduled due to inclement weather. Exceptions may also be made to avoid conflicts with religious holy days, state and national conferences, or school recess periods.
2022-23 Board of Education Meetings
- July 7, Re-Organizational & Regular Board Meeting at 6 p.m. (Thursday)
- August 2, Meeting at 6 p.m.
- August 30, Meeting at 6 p.m.
- September 13, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- October 3, Capital Project Public Hearing at 7 p.m.
- October 18, Capital Project Vote/No board meeting
- November 1, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- November 15, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- December 6, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- January 3, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- January 10, BOE Executive Session Only
- January 17, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- February 7, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- February 28, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- March 14, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- April 4, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- April 19, BOCES Administrative Budget Vote (Wednesday)
- May 2, Meeting at Saddlewood Elementary at 7 p.m.
- May 16, Annual Budget Vote & School Board Election – No Board Meeting
- May 30, Meeting at CCHS Library at 7 p.m.
- June 6, BOE Executive Session Only
- June 13, Meeting at 7 p.m.
- June 27, Meeting at 6 p.m.