The South Colonie Board of Education will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, September 7 at 7 p.m. This meeting will be held in person.
Link to view
The meeting can be viewed on the South Colonie YouTube Channel beginning at 7 p.m.
Board Meeting Public Comments
- The Public Comment section is an opportunity for residents to address the Board of Education.
- Due to space limitations, residents attending the meeting for the purpose of making a comment during the Public Comment portion of the meeting may be asked to remain in the lobby or outside of the District Office.
- Please note that visitors to our District Office will be expected to wear a face covering. When community transmissions are high in accordance with levels developed by the CDC, visitors will be required to wear masks at all times.
- All comments will be limited to five minutes per speaker, with each topic being limited to 15 minutes total.
- Comments related to a specific personnel matter or to a student will not be allowed to be made during the Public Comment.
- The Board will not address specific questions/comments, but ask for your name and address in the event follow-up is necessary.
- If you are a district resident and would like to submit your comments digitally please complete the public comment form now.