The Board of Education Athletic Hall of Fame committee is now accepting nominations for Colonie Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2020. The nominations will be reviewed by the selection committee and the Hall of Fame Class of 2020 will be announced in June.
Nominations in the following categories will be accepted until Friday, Feb. 28.
- Athlete: An athlete may be eligible for nomination into the Colonie Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame seven (7) years after that individual has graduated from Colonie Central High School.
- Team: A team may be eligible for nomination into the Colonie Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame ten (10) years following the noted accomplishment of that team.
- Coach: A Colonie Central High School coach may be eligible after being retired from coaching at least three (3) years.
- Athletic Contributor: An eligible nominee for the Athletic Contributor category is an individual or group who has helped to develop and foster the growth of athletics in the Colonie Central High School athletic community. Any Colonie Central High School athlete, coach, community member or group who has had a significant impact on the athletic community may be eligible for nomination.
- Legacy: The Legacy Category is open to any individual, team or coach who participated in athletics prior to the consolidation of the South Colonie Central School District in 1953.
For questions concerning the Hall of Fame, contact South Colonie Athletic Director, Joe Guardino via email or phone at (518) 459-1220, ext. 1014.
Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Forms
Nomination forms for our Athletic Hall of Fame categories may be submitted below. Print versions of these forms are also available by contacting Joe Guardino.