Students entering kindergarten must be age five on or before Dec. 1 of the school year in which they enroll in kindergarten.
Kindergarten registration packets, with further instructions, will be mailed to the parents of eligible students in the month of February. If you do not receive a packet by Feb. 28, please contact the elementary school your child will attend to request a packet.
Kindergarten registration will be held in-person on the following evenings:
- Forest Park Elementary School, Mar. 10 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Roessleville Elementary School, Mar. 5, 2020 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Shaker Road Elementary School, Mar. 19 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saddlewood Elementary School, Mar. 4 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Veeder Elementary School, Mar. 12 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Parents/guardian please bring the following items:
- Birth Certificate or passport
- Immunization and Health Appraisal Report
- Photo ID
- Three (3) recent proofs of your residency in South Colonie School District
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)